Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Oh the Temptation...

...that comes with being pregnant on April Fool's Day! But I'm proud to say I've resisted all thoughts of starting the rumor mill, despite the fact that I have a lot more time on my hands these days.

Last week my blood pressure began to spike, which means my activities are now restricted. The baby's health, however, seems to be perfect. I had a non-stress test on Monday and will have another tomorrow, but Monday's test showed all is well with our little Will. He moved all around and I had contractions throughout the test, yet his heart rate never changed.

So, for now, I'm enjoying a little more time at home with my feet up. Though as great as this might sound to you, I guarantee I'm not nearly as comfortable as you imagine. With a baby toosh in my ribs and a head on my bladder, a girl can only get so comfortable!

But all is well as we're counting our Blessings and the days until we can meet our bundle of joy!

1 comment:

Brooke Matthys said...

I am glad to hear Baby Will is doing well. Your pictures are beautiful!!