Monday, March 23, 2009

Will & Grace

Welcome to the world, Baby Grace! Lynda Baya Grace Denham was born at 12:55 PM on March 19, 2009 to proud parents Holly & Keith! You may remember a previous entry ("Half-Way There," Dec. 1, 2008) about Auntie Holly and Baby Mama, who are 18 days apart themselves. From taking dance class and going to camp to having babies, Holly and I have and continue to do "life" together.

As life goes, some things we've planned to do together while others have just happened that way. You may not believe me when I tell you the naming of our children was not planned or based in any way on the popular sitcom "Will & Grace," but I am speaking (er, writing) the truth. Both falling victim to pregnancy brain for the past 9 months, the coincidence of Holly naming her baby "Grace" and us naming ours "Will" just occurred to us several weeks ago.

Gracie is absolutely beautiful and amazing and I can't wait until Will arrives so we can see them play together for hours upon end, just like Holly and I used to do!

No comments: