Well, this is it. Tomorrow's the big day (at least, I hope our experience doesn't extend past tomorrow!). Last night James and I went out to dinner and on our way home I noticed a sign for one of those temporary work places: "Labor Ready" it was called. I began to wonder if you can ever really get yourself "Labor Ready." There's the obvious measures you can take like getting enough rest, packing your bag, delving into books and taking childbirth classes. We've done all this and I gotta say I'm not feeling especially ready for labor. But, ready or not, we're about to embark upon this adventure together and the best advice we've received is to keep the end in mind.So that's what we'll do. "Labor Ready" or not, Baby Will's about to make his entrance into the world!
1 comment:
i can't wait for news later today! love you so much and am soooo excited. thinking about you today!! :)
Post a Comment