First things first...Update from the Doc
So it's week 38 and things are definitely moving in the right direction! My blood pressure's come down, the non-stress tests (standard when mom's bp has spiked) show the baby is doing fantastic and our latest sonogram shows he still has plenty of amniotic fluid to swim around in! In addition, the doc believes Baby Will could make his entrance into the world any day now. In fact, if he hasn't done so by next week, we'll be induced on Wednesday, April 15. Our good friend Suzy gave us the t-shirt pictured on the right a couple months ago - little did she know how appropriate it would be!
Target...You Got Some 'Splainin To Do
It was called to my attention there are some pink items on our Target registry, leading to confusion because the registry also says "It's a Boy!" So, I began looking at our registry and it's true - there are dresses, pink sheets, bibs, etc., that we, indeed, didn't register for, along with plenty of blue and gender neutral things that we also didn't register for - ugh! So, my apologies to all of you who were probably confused and maybe even a little concerned when you saw the combination of items. More importantly, I apologize if I seemed confused as I was opening gifts at a recent shower or visit. This certainly explains some of the items that I was a little confused, but nonetheless thankful for!
No comments:
Post a Comment