Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Week 16

Week 16. I can hardly believe it! It's been several weeks since I've been sick and I can now make it through the day without a nap, though I do still appreciate a little extra rest, especially on the weekends! All is right with the world, at least this little baby's world! We had our four-month check-up yesterday and the baby's got a really strong heartbeat. Our measurements still put us due on April 19.

Of course next month is the big news - finding out if it's a boy or girl! Our appointment is on Dec. 4, so look for our big news then. This assumes he/she cooperates, but I'm certain our child will always be cooperative...yeah, right...I'm sure, as so many of you have gleefully pointed out, James and I are in for some rude awakenings given our nice, quiet life of order. But that's okay. We're already in love with this baby more than words can express.

He/she has gotten big enough I began to feel movements over the weekend. Soon The Papa will be able to feel and then the child will have him wrapped around it's finger for life. For anyone who hasn't seen James talk about having a baby, he smiles so amazingly big. Truly from ear to ear!

No comments: