I can't believe Will is four months old today! He is SO wonderful and we're having a great time as parents! He smiles constantly and we feel so Blessed to have such a happy baby! He also has started giggling and rolling over occasionally. He's sleeping through the night, at least most of the time, and last week we survived daddy's first business trip since mommy's been back at work. We'll get lots of practice, as two more are scheduled in the near future : )I estimate we've changed 18,372 diapers and have mopped the floor 3.1 million times due to spit up. Okay, the diaper estimate might be a little
exaggerated, but the mopping the floor statistic is 100% accurate.Will's favorite "game" is "One Little Monkey Jumping on the Bed," with the foot version of "Patty Cakes" a very close runner up. He loves his aunties and grandparents, and can't wait 'till he can play with Uncle Austin! At the rate we're going, I know that'll be here way too soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment