Will is 12 weeks old today! I can hardly believe it. As I returned to work this week, it made me realize how much I've learned in the past 12 weeks. Here's a list of the top 10:10) Strollers are awesome! We should've gotten one of these years ago, despite not having a kid yet.
9) Baby shoes aren't pointless. They help keep the kid's socks on.
8) No diaper bag will ever be big enough.
7) Pregnancy brain is quickly replaced with mommy brain.
6) Advice from friends and family is far more valuable than
anything in a book or online.

5) Breastfeeding is the best weight-loss plan! Anyone looking for a wet nurse?!?!
4) You can get good at typing with one hand.
3) Always let a sleeping baby lie.
2) Opportunities to get things done can be few and far between, so it is imperative to stay focused. For example, if you're going to take a shower while the baby's sleeping, you can't spend 10 minutes picking up toys and other stuff on the way to the bathroom.
1) There must be a God because the love I have for this child is a gift straight from Heaven!
No comments:
Post a Comment