These were just some of the thoughts that began to consume me."Was that too heavy for me to lift...What about those drinks I
had with the girls last week...I had X-rays taken at the dentist two weeks ago..."
As the days went on, I began to believe I would worry less once I was out of the ever-so-fragile first trimester. So here we are, entering our second trimester, and guess what - the worrying hasn't disappeared but it has shifted. I'm not so concerned about the couple of drinks I had before finding out I was pregnant, but what was that my doctor said about those tests we need to run next month? Am I making the right decisions?
Then it hit me - Welcome to Parenthood. Worrying is par for the course and like it or not, it's here to stay.
For now, I'm focusing on the fact that I know where this child is at all times and that it's being taken care of to the best of my ability : )
No comments:
Post a Comment