Stay tuned for my take on pregnancy etiquette...it hasn't taken long to learn how rude people can be to a pregnant woman. Feel free to share your horror stories, too. Maybe someday I'll write a book (or series of books, as the rude encounters must be endless).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yeah!!! I am so happy for you both!!! I don't have a guess but will the next time I see you and the glorious bump...and YES people are often rude to the preggers...not really sure if they even realize they are doing it though....I am going to add you as a friend to our blog!!
Only ONE heartbeat??? I am going to say girl. I think it is the year for girls. Just as long as the baby is healthy right? Glad everything is going well.
Love you guys,
Jen
Congrats to you both!
My advice is take pictures constantly! I've noticed that I took tons of photos when she was young but not so many as the years passed. She's now 11 and I want to kick myself because I can't even believe she's in middle school now.
People in this world can be rude whether you are pregnant or not. Just know that there are some who will have sympathy on you however. For example, when I was about 8 months along, I got out of a speeding ticket and a no seat belt ticket because my belly was so big, it nearly touched the steering wheel. He felt very sorry for me and let me go.
Now you have an excuse to go shopping and re-decorate ;)
Keep me posted...
I'm curious what happened???
I don't remember too many rude encounters, but something I find funny now is Jason talking about what hotdogs were made from while I was trying to eat one!!! Ha...i guess I didn't find it too funny at the time, though.
This blog is a great idea. I wish I had kept a journal during my pregs because I've forgottn so much. Oh well. Keep on truckin!
Love-Carin
oh yes indeed, rude rude rude. especially with the invasions of personal space, and free advice. something about being pregnant that makes everyone see you as public property. very strange. never understood it, probably never will. the flip side of it, as kristy said, is there's a lot you can get away with being pregnant. so i guess it all balances out.
love to you both ~
thanks for the update
another aries, eh? oh well. ;D
Post a Comment