Wednesday, August 27, 2008

We're Pregnant!

That's right, the time has finally come and we are expecting! The due date hasn't been pinpointed yet, but check back here regularly for updates, photos, news and more.
Our first doctor's appointment: Sept. 8
Probable due date: mid-April
Ice cream cravings: NOW :-)

7 comments:

Jennifer Vaughn said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you guys, you will make great parents. Cant wait to babysit!!

Love you!

Jennifer

juj said...

YAY!!!! Congratulations guys! I wish you all the best ~
juj

juj said...

great picture by the way - you tow look so stinkin' cute. and hey ami - I'm sending you a virtual quart of ice cream. if that doesn't do the trick let me know and we'll go out for the real thing

bri-bri said...

yay! i'm glad you are doing this... will be easy to stay caught up! i am ready for more girl time soon so lets set another date - i'll get an email going. again, i am so happy for you guys!!

Rob Philip said...

Congrats guys, thats awesome. We have got to get up there and hang out again before too long.

SuzyC said...

Very Cute! I can't wait to read your postings over the coming months. SuzyC

Natalie said...

OMG!!! Congrats! I am so excited for you two! You look great and so happy! I love your blogspot!

Natalie Jones (Pasero)