Thursday, December 4, 2008

It's a Boy!

We had our 20 week appointment today and found out it's a boy! The brain, heart, spine, bones and overall development look great - thank you God!

The Mommy and The Papa are just feeling so blessed by this news and were thankful for a peek into our baby's world (you can see these, too; just scroll down for more pics).

Now for a name...

28 comments:

Preston and Ashten's World said...

Congrats!!! Happy to have another boy in the bunch!!!

kir said...

Congratulations! Boys are GREAT!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic news! Congrats...

Anonymous said...

You are going to love having a special little man in your life! Congrats. My advise to you for selecting a name -- make it your (Ami and James)choice and not anyone else's and make it a name (first and middle) that is easily yelled out. Just have to prepare for the future. :-)

Anonymous said...

You are going to love having a special little man in your life! Congrats. My advise to you for selecting a name -- make it your (Ami and James)choice and not anyone else's and make it a name (first and middle) that is easily yelled out. Just have to prepare for the future. :-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! You look so cute & happy...God bless

Anonymous said...

A little boy, yeah!!!

Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Can't wait to see and hold him!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you both! That is so cool. Lil' Baby Boy Rouse. Now comes the name part, which is challenging, but fun.

We're so happy for your guys. Keep us posted.

Anonymous said...

Ami! I’m so happy for you! And our country is so lucky we have smart good people having babies! Our gene pool is getting deeper! All my love, take care!

Anonymous said...

Who called that one?? :) Congrats on your little man!!

Anonymous said...

How really really blessed!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! When I saw the sonogram pictures, I got chills all over! I'm so happy for you and James!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all three of you :)

Anonymous said...

How exciting!! Is James grinning from ear to ear?? lol :-)

Anonymous said...

How exciting!! Now you can really get to work on making up his adorable puppy pawed nursery!! Congratulations, the sono pictures are great!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Wonderful!!! A baby boy!!
David and I are so happy for you both. He has no idea how much he will be loved.
As for a name...well we didn't name Lydia until she was three days old, so take your time.

Anonymous said...

We think that he looks just like James!! Hee, Hee. Congratulations.

Love,
Debbie, Paul, Uncle John and Aunt Bev

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I was out on Friday so what a pleasant surprise when I received your message today!! Again, Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. Glad everything is o.k.

Anonymous said...

Hi!! Congratulations! You look SO cute pregnant!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats girl!! I am so excited for you guys! Wish I lived in KC so I could come dote on him!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You’re going to be such an awesome Mommy!

Anonymous said...

Hey congrats.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the boy!!!!!!! Have you started picking out names yet???

Anonymous said...

Congrats Amy! I’m so impressed with your blog. How do you find the time?! Boys are so fun – and they really love their mommies! Take care of yourself.

Anonymous said...

Well I was totally wrong....it's happened a couple times! But boys are a tremendous joy. I remember when Chandler was a baby, sigh. Now he's growing into a man. Congratulations and I'm sure you will finally come across a name and you'll just know it is the right one.
Love-Carin